From NZD $799.00
- Duration: 60 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: SuperSprint
The Super Sprint is harder & faster than a Grand Prix, has pit stop strategies like a Bathurst, but you only need 6 - 10 drivers to compete.
A lucky dip grid position sees you start the race from a standard green light static start.
First driver to complete 60 laps wins, but there is a catch! You must complete three (3) timed pit stops!
Fantastic as a stag do or work do, or just a competitive group of friends who want a decent chunk of fast racing!
Maximum track hire time of 1 hour. Safety Briefing & Prize Giving 15 mins, Race of 60 laps will take approx 35-45 mins non-stop.
- All drivers must be at least 15 years old, unless discussed with management prior to booking
- We reserve the right to reschedule your booking in the interest of safety of all drivers.
- Zero alcohol limit to operate karts Breath tester on site. No alcohol permitted at venue.
- Karts are a compact vehicle with fixed seats, recommended maximum weight is 120kgs.
- All drivers require covered shoes.
- Please arrive THIRTY (30) mins before your scheduled start time for mandatory Drivers Safety Briefing.
- We do not recommend wearing your fancy clothes. Our track is 100% OUTSIDE and Go karts have many mechanical parts that are oiled & greased as part of regular servicing. While we do our absolute best to eliminate this happening, the occasional drop of oil, cloud of dust or rubber from track could soil clothing. We have full overalls available if required. Bay Karts is not liable for soiled clothing.
- Kart speed may be lowered for inexperienced drivers or wet weather conditions.