- Duration: 30 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Product code: Drift
Running on the same outdoor track as our race karts (but not at the same time!) we rely on big power and dual rimmed rear wheel set up that combines grip and a composite hard tyre on the same hub! This provide the perfect blend of forward momentum, and apex smashing slides. Unlike other venues, we don't need polished surfaces to get the drift experience. Our 30 min sessions allow you to run our track in each direction.
These karts can't be booked online at present, so contact our office to check availability.
For safety reasons Drift karts run at separate times from our race karts.
In peak times, a minimum booking of 4 drift karts is required.
If we have a quiet gap, we are more than happy to run the drift karts for less than the minimum booking size, so contact our office to book a time that suits you.
- We accept online bookings for children who are aged between 10 and 14 via our "Family Friendly Sessions".
- We reserve the right to reschedule your booking in the interest of safety of all drivers.
- Zero alcohol limit to operate karts Breath tester on site.
- Karts are a compact vehicle with fixed seats, recommended maximum weight is 110kgs.
- All drivers require covered shoes.
- Please arrive 15 mins before your scheduled start time for mandatory Drivers Safety Briefing.