Grand Prix 1
- Durata: 30 Minuti (circa)
- Luogo: Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
- Codice prodotto: NZGP1
Race as individuals for the best overall lap time, then take on the top qualifiers in the Final.
Includes prize giving with trophy & medals
Base package price of $699.00 is for up 8 drivers. Additional drivers $88.00 extra each. Max 10 drivers.
- Two 8 minute qualifying heats
- Fastest lap in qualifying determines grid positions for final
- Grand Prix race of 25 laps
- Maximum 10 drivers
- Overall event winner receives a trophy.
- 2nd receives silver medal and 3rd receive bronze medal .
- Event duration approx 30 mins
- Zero alcohol limit to operate karts Breath tester on site. No alcohol permitted on site before, during or after your booking. Your whole group will be refused entry and all monies forfeited if this rule is breached.
- We reserve the right to reschedule your booking in the interest of safety of all drivers.
- Karts are a compact vehicle with fixed seats, maximum weight is 120kgs.
- All drivers require covered shoes.
- Please arrive 30 mins before your scheduled start time for mandatory Drivers Safety Briefing.
- Adult sessions and all RACE PACKAGES/EVENTS, all drivers must be 15+ years of age. For drivers between 10 years old - 14 please book a Family Friendly session.
- We do not recommend wearing your fancy clothes. Our track is 100% OUTSIDE and Go Karts have many mechanical parts that are oiled & greased as part of regular servicing. While we do our absolute best to eliminate this happening, the occasional drop of oil, cloud of dust or rubber from track could soil clothing. We have full overalls available if required. Bay Karts is not liable for soiled clothing.
- Kart speed may be lowered for inexperienced drivers or wet weather conditions.
- $250 deposit to secure your time slot. Full payment required 21 days prior to your event
- Further T&C's including cancellations here: https://baykarts.co.nz/group-booking-tcs
All rides are non refundable, other than for wet weather cancellations. If you have any questions about the above information, please contact our staff.